Fall Style Watch, Ep. 333.
If you threw out the old JNCOs, don’t worry. We have other options.
My favorite is this, the 1930’s farmer’s pant. My 94-year old Papaw was spot-on when he told me as a child, “It always comes back around, so why change my style, yo?”
You may also see your favorite stars and fashion icons sporting the “stiffy” look, which is all a part of the process of breaking in that pair of rock-solid, 1000-weight canvas jeans. These pants will outlast you, gauranteed!
In the end, though, is anything more American-American than a good pair of Z. Cavariccis?
- whiteguilt52 likes this
- ninjawren09 reblogged this from lil-omnipotent
- bluecupcake29 likes this
- jaz-min likes this
- zactimusprime reblogged this from lil-omnipotent
- zombiemoonboots likes this
- datlovetrippsmeout reblogged this from lil-omnipotent
- datlovetrippsmeout likes this
- joellemiller likes this
- shatalie likes this
- happythoughthall reblogged this from lil-omnipotent
- justinplayfair likes this
- uyd4l reblogged this from lolajambon
- lolajambon reblogged this from lil-omnipotent and added:
- dannydevitosdaughter reblogged this from toferjv
- mouthlove reblogged this from toferjv
- toferjv reblogged this from lil-omnipotent
- lil-omnipotent posted this